Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Wee Baby Giraffe

I haven’t coloured in a Wee image for a while, and fell in love with this new one from Whimsy StampsBaby Giraffe.  How stinkin cute!  I teamed it with a sentiment from the Polka Dot Fun stamp set.


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-baby-giraffe


I made the flowers using my Peony Flower Die Set and 0.6mm white Foamiran.  I made some little yellow blossoms usiing the peony die (smallest die) and also Craft Passion Flowers Set 03 and Craft Passion Flowers set –06 dies as well as some rust blossoms using a Rosy Dot set.  I made a card similar to this a couple of weeks ago (in fact I made them both together because I loved the paper and lace so much!)  The paper is UKH Gallery Mademoiselle paper pad, the lace is 100mm natural lace which I cut in half. 


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-baby-giraffe2


I need to dig out some more Wee stamps I think.


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-baby-giraffe1

15 comments:

  1. Oh my how cute is this and such a pretty card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!! So darling <3 LOVE Wee Stamps but you make them extra special! Would definitely love to see more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow...so sweet! Love the image, sweet pink and beautiful blooms adorning this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bev such a cute image , wee stamps are one of my favourites and I always love it when you use them , the beautiful flowers are fab too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image and the way you designed the card. Really great with all those pretty flowers and the little butterfly. Love the colouring in really sweet pink too. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwe Bev such a cutie, I love this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable- such a cutie and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable. Great baby card and, as always, exquisite details. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorable card! The flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Une merveilleuse carte rose ,j 'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So enchanting Bev. I love this sweet image and as I said on FB, that wee stuffy giraffe so reminds me of my daughter Georgie's one when she was small. It's such an enchanting image and your card is beautiful. I love it in the pink, just as her wee toy was. Stunning blooms and beautiful lace. Love this to bits! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails